We are excited to have 2 services available on campus! Video streaming of our 9:30 am service is available for those not wishing to attend in person. For our 9:30 and 11:00 service, preregistration for your children that will participate in Journey Kids or Preteens is required, so see important details below and HERE!
On Campus Service Details
9:30 AM Worship service – Jourey Kids is available. Preteens attend worship with their family.
Note: Our Livestream will continue at 9:30am on Facebook Watch. A Facebook account is not required to watch our stream. However, you will need a Facebook account to participate in the comments stream.
11:00 AM: Worship service – Journey Kids and Journey Preteen will be available in their normal locations.
Campus Life Expectations:
Unity as a church body will be an important factor as we continue to meet together in person. As we love one another, we need to acknowledge that we have differing opinions on the necessity of social distancing. However, we all should respect the need for a common approach to operating The Journey Campus.
Here is the approach we are taking at The Journey:
- Plan to show up early, as the new seating process takes longer
- If you are sick, or suspect you may be sick, please stay home
- We will only use the rear parking lot and rear entrance to the building
- We will have volunteers on campus to assist you. Please follow their guidance.
- Masks will be required. Please wear your mask at all times in the building. If you do not hade a mask, we will provide one.
- Practice social distancing while on the Journey Campus by maintaining 6 feet between families
- Children participating in Journey Kids or Preteens will need to be preregistered. Please find detailed information and preregistration HERE.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs while on The Journey Campus
- Avoid touching common surfaces when possible
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be widely available—use them often
- Restroom use will be limited to a family unit of 2 or more people or 2 unrelated persons at a time
- The Cafe will be closed. You may bring your own drink, but minimize the time your mask is not covering your face.
Main Flow Through the Building
Finally, one more guiding scripture to consider:
17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.
Looking forward to seeing y’all on Sunday!