We are excited to introduce our new mask optional and mask required services! Our 11:00 service is a MASK OPTIONAL service. If you attend the 11:00 service, please wear a mask as you enter the building and until you get to your Big Room seat or classroom. Please wear your mask again as you get up and leave your seat or classroom.
Please note that our 9:30 service continues to be a MASK REQUIRED service. Video streaming of our 9:30 am service is available for those not wishing to attend in person.
On Campus Service Details
9:30 AM Worship service – Masks required throughout the building. Journey Kids and Journey Preteen available.
Note: Our Livestream will continue at 9:30am on Facebook Watch. A Facebook account is not required to watch our stream. However, you will need a Facebook account to participate in the comments stream.
11:00 AM: Worship service – Mask Optional. Journey Kids and Journey Preteen available.
For 11:00 service, please wear a mask as you enter the building and until you get to your Big Room seat or classroom. Please wear your mask again as you get up and leave your seat or classroom.
Campus Life Expectations:
Unity as a church body will be an important factor as we continue to meet together in person. As we love one another, we need to acknowledge that we have differing opinions on the necessity of social distancing and wearing of masks. However, we all should respect the need for a common approach to operating The Journey Campus.
Here is the approach we are taking at The Journey:
- Plan to show up early, as our seating process takes longer
- If you are sick, or suspect you may be sick, please stay home
- We will have volunteers on campus to assist you. Please follow their guidance.
- Masks will be required for the 9:30 Service. Please wear your mask at all times in the building. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Masks will be optional for the 11:00 Service. Please wear a mask as you enter the building and until you get to your Big Room seat or classroom. Please wear your mask again as you get up and leave your seat or classroom.
- Practice social distancing while on the Journey Campus by maintaining 6 feet between families unless it is clear they are comfortable with closer distances.
- Use our colored wristbands as a sign of how close people are comfortable getting or giving handshakes and hugs while on The Journey Campus
- Children participating in Journey Kids or Preteens no longer need to be preregistered. Please find detailed information HERE.
- Avoid touching common surfaces when possible
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be widely available—use them often
- Restroom use will be limited to a family unit of 2 or more people or 2 unrelated persons at a time
- The Cafe will be closed. You may bring your own drink, but minimize the time your mask is not covering your face.
Finally, one more guiding scripture to consider:
17 Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you.
Looking forward to seeing y’all on Sunday!