On the menus below are everything you will need in this new reality to develop your faith and lead your family toward maturity.
There are several ways to virtually join us in general activities on The Journey:
- Worship: Join us for live streaming worship on Sundays at 11 am by visiting our Journey Facebook Page or our Journey YouTube Channel.
- Videos: RightNow Media is similar to Netflix for Christian video content and is available to you free through our church subscription. If you want to use RightNow Media, email email@example.com with your email address and we will send you an invitation.
- Daily Encouragement: Watch for daily encouragement texts – A Biblical Response to Trying Times.
- Small Groups: See section below.
Small Group / Journey Men / Ladies Bible Study
Being part of some type of Small Group is key to your experience on The Journey. Our small groups include our Journey Men group and our Ladies Bible Study group. This is where you can connect deeply with others, share life lessons and encourage one another to grow in your faith. This cannot be accomplished in a worship service with a lot of people but it can be achieved in person in a small group or through a virtual small group experience.
So, if you have not yet joined a group, check out the variety of options available on this page and try it out!
Journey Students are going digital! Just because we can’t meet face to face doesn’t mean we stop hanging out, growing in Christ and being the body!
Here are the ways Journey Students are staying connected:
- Paul Nichols’ cell and email – (940) 284-8948 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ahold of him directly if you have a need!
- Students should join the GroupMe! To join just text Paul with your name and say “Add me to the GroupMe!” and he will add you ASAP. The GroupMe App is free so go get it! Don’t forget to turn notifications on for this app! https://groupme.com/en-US/
- Everyone, including students, should follow the Journey on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected and interact with us on social media!
- Students should join their families for our Live Stream Services on Facebook on Sunday mornings @ 11 am!
- Go download the Zoom App to your smart device or install the Zoom client on your computer.
- Create a FREE account! Remember your login info!
- Add REFRESH ONLINE to your Google calendar and turn on notifications
+ to Google Calendar
- Join the Zoom Meeting @ 5 pm on Sundays (Meeting ID: 594-637-8591)
REFRESH ONLINE Zoom Meeting
Navigating Corona Virus Anxiety with Your Kids
Click either image below to download anxiety conversation guides.
JourneyKids / JourneyKids Jr.
Hi, Journey Families! Susan George here.
I hope you and your child(ren) are enjoying the Orange story and worship experiences we are providing on our website! I would love some feedback concerning what you like about it and what we could improve to make your experience better! As always, please use the information from the Parent Cue App to continue to engage Sunday’s lesson with your child throughout the week. If you haven’t yet downloaded the Parent Cue App, please click HERE for directions for how to do so.
We will be uploading the following Sunday’s Parent Guides each Wednesday, so be sure and check back then so you’ll be ready with any supplies you may want to pull together for the activities recommended on each guide.
I continue to be in prayer for our God to give you the confidence you may need to be the champion of your child’s faith as you dive into God’s word with them during the week. How cool is it that we actually get to put God back in school during this time?!
I am here for you and I would love to hear how your experience is going! I’d also love to pray for you and/or your child(ren) if you have any specific prayer requrest. Please reach out to me at email@example.com with any feedback, questions or concerns you may have.
Navigating Corona Virus Anxiety with Your Kids
Click either link below to download anxiety conversation guides.
Parent Guides for the Week of April 5th
For each age group, click the image for helpful parent information for guiding your child through this week’s lesson. Click the button to view the worship and video experience for this week.
Parent Guides for Week of March 29
For each age group, click the image for helpful parent information for guiding your child through this week’s lesson. Click the button to view the video for this week.
Parent Guides for Week of March 22
For Preteens, click the image for helpful parent information for guiding your preteen through this week’s lesson and reinforcing what they learned as you go about your week.
For Elementary, click the image for helpful parent information for guiding your child through this week’s lesson and reinforcing what they learned as you go about your week.
For Preschool, click the image for helpful parent information for guiding your child through this week’s lesson and reinforcing what they learned as you go about your week.