Time for a spotlight
Today we get to meet Terence, pictured here with his lovely wife Romy. They are both faithful servants at The Journey, so let’s get to know Terence a little more today!
- Position at The Journey? I’m on the Imaging Team and Board Member.
- I’ve been attending the Journey since 2003.
- Where are you from? I was born in Ohio but my father was in the Air Force and we moved to Texas in 1973.
- Tell us a little about your family! I’m married to Romy and we met while I was shopping and she was a cashier at H‑E‑B in 1991. We dated five years and got married in 1996. We have two daughters, Elliana and Brianna, and we have a 2 1/2 year old grandson and a 6 month old granddaughter.
Extra tidbits about Terence:
- My favorite verse is John 3:17 because it focuses on not what Jesus did for me but why. He came to save, not condemn.
- My goal for 2022 is to patiently listen for God’s direction on what changes are in his will for my vocation.
- My favorite vacation was when my wife and I went to Arizona. Being surrounded by God’s creation in Sedona to experiencing the vast depths of the Grand Canyon and the tranquility of hikes with my sweetheart.
- My favorite meal is Coconut Shrimp.
Thank you thank you, Terence for letting us get to know more about you today! You certainly make The Journey that much brighter.