Welcome to today’s Spotlight!
Today we get to welcome one of our newest families to officially join the Journey. Please say hello to the Bumpus family. We’re going to personally get to know a little more about mom, Sarah today, but be sure to say hi to dad Eric, Cael and Lincoln next time you see them!
- Where are you from and how long have you lived in Texas? Moved to Cedar Park, from Southern California in 2019. My dad’s side of the family are native Texans, so this feels like home and we love it! We’ve since moved my parents and my in laws out here.
- How long have we attended the Journey? I started coming to The Journey in December 2020.
- Our family : My husband, Eric, and I have been married since 2008. We have two crazy, fun boys, Cael (12) and Lincoln (10).
Here are some Sarah fun facts!
- Favorite Bible verse : Romans 9:37-39 “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Do you have any pets? Yes! We have two Labrador retrievers. They are trouble makers!
- Do you have any hobbies? I love going on hikes with our family. We’ve loved getting to explore Texas this way!
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken? We’ve been on some pretty fabulous Disney cruises, but my favorite would be the one we took with our boys and both sets of our parents. We swam with stingrays, dolphins and hiked Dunn’s Falls in Jamaica.
- Favorite meal? A tie between good sushi or Tex-Mex!
A very warm welcome to to Sarah, Eric, Cael, and Lincoln. We’re so happy you’re with us and can’t wait to get to know you more!