If you’ve been around the Journey, you for sure know the face of the dad in this photo. Today we are going to get to know a little more about our Student Pastor, Paul! Paul is very busy behind the scenes AND on the stage. We are so grateful for all he does for us, from leading our kids to keeping things running smoothly on Sundays, even to helping lead worship and preaching. Let’s get to know more about him!
- Position at The Journey? Student Pastor.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? About 4 and a 1/2 years.
- Where are you from? Henderson, TX – lived about 6 years in Arkansas for school and work in my 20s.
- Please tell us about your family: Alexis and I have been married for 9 years. We met at Ouachita Baptist University. We had Judah, now 6 while serving in Arkansas. Elijah, 4, and Karis, 18 months, were both born here in central Texas.
- What are some of your hobbies? I love soccer! I play on a couple of teams in Leander.
- Do you have any pets? One sweet dog named Lily. She is a small mixed breed dog who is about 7 years old.
- Favorite Season? The Fall!
- Favorite book? (besides the Bible!) I’m going to cheat and just claim the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Favorite football team? American: Dallas Cowboys; Soccer: The US Mens National Team.
- What movie always makes you laugh? I love Mel Brooks’ work. Spaceballs is pretty great.
Thank you again to Paul for letting us get to know more about you today! You are an invaluable part of our Journey family and God’s kingdom.