It’s Wednesday Spotlight time! Gotta say, we love this time of the week! Say hello to one of The Journey’s longtime faithful servants, Missy Berry! We are so excited to feature Missy today and get to know more about her.
- Position at The Journey? Member of the Welcome Team and Executive Board.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? Over 17 years.
- Where are you from? How long have you lived in TX (if from out of state)? My hometown is Killeen, TX about 45 miles North of the Journey and I have always lived in Texas.
- Please tell us about your family: Brent and I will celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary in January. We have three kids, Bailee, Makenna and Brooks. Both of our girls are graduates of Texas A&M and live & work in Dallas, currently roomies. Brooks is a sophomore where he attends and plays baseball at Cisco College.
- Favorite Bible verse- Proverbs 3:5- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Goal(s) for 2022 – to move into our house-after a very long build process.
- Fun fact about yourself- I work for NASA.
- Do you have any pets? We have two golden doodles, Sully and Dixie.
- Favorite Season? Fall.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken? Family trip to the Bahamas.
- Favorite meal? Pizza is my all time favorite food.
- Favorite football team? I’m more of a college football fan and of course the Aggies are my favorite team.
Thank you so much for letting us get to know you and your beautiful family, Missy! And thank you for all you do for our Journey family. We appreciate you!