We have another Wednesday Spotlight today! You’ve likely seen these happy faces around The Journey; please say hello to the Scott family! We’ll get to know a little more about Melissa today.
- Position at The Journey? I serve on the Crisis Care Team.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? Around 12 years now.
- Where are you from? I was born outside of Houston and grew up in Huntsville, TX.
- Please tell us about your family: My husband Aaron and I have been married for 15 years and we have an 8 year-old daughter and a 6 year-old son.
- Favorite Bible verse: Isaiah 41:10, “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Fun fact about yourself: I am a Leap Year baby!
- What are some of your hobbies? I enjoy reading, crafts, and watching my kids play sports.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken? I really enjoyed relaxing on the beach in Mexico.
- Favorite football team? The University of Texas- Hook ‘Em!
- What movie always makes you laugh? Elf is my favorite movie, no matter the season!
Thank you to Melissa and her beautiful family for letting us get to know you more today. And thank you for all you do for our church family; we appreciate you so so much!