Welcome to today’s Wednesday Spotlight!
We are lucky to get to know a newer face to our Journey family today, so please say hello and welcome to Julianne! We get so so excited when our church family grows, and today is no exception. Here’s a little bit more about Julianne:
- How long have you attended the Journey? I’m new to The Journey but enjoyed the women’s Bible study on Wednesday nights, looking forward to this summer‘s book club on Tuesday evenings and I really enjoyed volunteering for the Foster Family Night Out program which I will continue to volunteer for every month.
- Where are you from? I was born and raised in the bay area in California and moved to Texas four years ago to be near our two daughters and their families.
- Favorite Bible verse: I used to be a Pioneer Girls leader and my favorite Bible verse is Psalm 119:105: “The word is a lamp into my feet and a light into my path”. That was our theme verse for pioneer girls.
- What are some of your hobbies? I love to garden, cycle and walk.
- Favorite season? I love spring for the beautiful flowers and bulbs and I love fall for the cooler weather and beautiful evenings.
- My favorite vacation was two weeks in Tahiti, we spent one week in Bora-Bora and one week in Moriah.
- My new favorite movie is Top Gun! And my favorite meal is salmon with grilled veggies. (i’m a rack of lamb girl too).
As you can see, Julianne has jumped in with both feet getting involved at the Journey! Be sure to say hi next time you see her and let her feel that warm welcome.