Almost halfway through the week, so you know what that means: Time to feature more of our wonderful Journey family! Today we get to know Jason and the Jarretts (sounds like a cool band name!), so read on.
- Position at The Journey: Member of the Praise band.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? 1 year and 4 months.
- Where are you from? Round Rock.
- Please tell us about your family: Eli, Jill and I are the Jarrett three. We love adventure, putt putt, traveling, boating, bowling, music, dance and rollercoaster rides.
- Favorite Bible verse: Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.”
- Fun fact about yourself: I’ve never met a stranger.
- What are some of your hobbies? Guitar, golf, wakeboard, disc golf, swimming, soccer, and fishing.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken: Whatever one I’m on.
- What movie always makes you laugh? The Three Amigos.
Thank you to Jason for letting us feature him today! Be sure to stop and say hi to him, Jill, and Eli next time you see them. We are so grateful to have you three in our Journey family!