We looooove highlighting our great members! Today’s Spotlight is a breath of fresh air, and she and her two lovely daughters have been coming to our church since the end of last year. We’ve seen her jump in to serving our kids in numerous ways (including Easter Egg stuffing!), so everyone please give a warm hello to Erin!
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? I’ve been coming to the Journey since October 2022.
- Where do you serve at our church? I’ve only just begun, but will be serving with FPNO and with Journey kids!
- Where are you from? I have lived in Texas my whole life. My daughters and I moved from Houston to Georgetown in 2022.
- Please tell us a little about your family: I have a 7 year old daughter named Eva and a 3 year old daughter named Juliet and they love attending Journey kids!
- Favorite Bible verse: My favorite Bible verse is Psalm 118:24- This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Do you have any pets? We have a super fluffy cat named Bunny and a big, love bug Lab/ pit mix named Juniper (we call her June).
- Fun fact about yourself: I speak fairly fluent Spanish.
- Name a secret talent you have: I was a very competitive ice skater growing up. So now, I’m secretly an okay ice skater, hehe!
Thank you for letting us get to know you today, Erin! And thank you for all you’re already doing to help us pour into our littles. We appreciate you and are grateful to have you as part of our Journey family!