Did you know….Last Friday, July 1st, was the Romig family’s 1 year anniversary of being with the Journey? What a great and fruitful first year we’ve been blessed with by this wonderful family. To help celebrate, we will be spotlighting Pastor Curt today! And happy 1 year to this very special family!!
- Position at The Journey? Chief Servant.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? Started July 1, 2021.
- Where are you from? Grew up in Wichita, Kansas.
- Please tell us about your family: Wife Michelle of 12 years, and three kids: Izzy, Jubilee, and Sam.
- Favorite Bible books: John, Psalms, Habakkuk.
- What are some of your hobbies? Disc golf.
- Do you have any pets? Nope.
- Favorite Season? Fall.
- Favorite book? (besides the Bible!): Knowing God by JI Packer.
- Favorite TV Show? The Office and Home Improvement.
- Favorite meal? A good burger.
- Favorite football team? Sooners and Chiefs.
- What movie always makes you laugh? The Wedding Singer.
- Share an embarrassing or silly moment: In the Amazon Jungle, I was walking on a small plank between two boats with dozens of local people watching, and of course, I lost my balance and fell off the plank and into the river.
- Name a secret talent you have: I make up amazing bedtime stories for my kids.
Thanks to Pastor Curt for letting us pick your brain and get to know you more today! And thank you for all you do for the Journey every single week. Your family has been an immeasurable blessing and we look forward to continue growing God’s kingdom with you!