It’s time for our Spotlight and we couldn’t be more excited to feature Chrysty today. We are sure you have seen her around, as she and her husband and family are familiar faces around The Journey, but if you haven’t gotten to meet her yet, say hello!
- Position at The Journey? My husband and I get to check in the kids for the nursery, prek and elementary rooms!
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? It will be 11 years in July!
- Where are you from? How long have you lived in TX (if from out of state)? I was born in Houston but have lived in Leander since I was 2!
- Please tell us about your family: Frank and I will be married for 10 years on June 8. We have 3 kids. Malcolm is 18 and just graduated from Lago Vista HS. Addison is 16 and Bruce is 7. We hosted a foreign exchange student from Germany this year named Eric who is also 18.
- Favorite Bible verse: I came to faith on February 15, 2012 at Danny and Penne Allen’s dining room table while doing a study on John 3:16, so that will forever be my favorite scripture.
- Goal(s) for 2022: One of our big goals this year is to finish building our home on the coast in Port O’Connor and rent it out as a vacation and investment property.
- What are some of your hobbies? I host a podcast called Start Scared for the busy mom who has lost herself in the chaos of everyday mom life. We have real conversations like girlfriends to start scared on putting ourselves first.
- Do you have any pets? We have a black cat named Perry who is 12 years old.
- Favorite Season? My favorite season is fall because the weather is amazing, it is football season and the colors make me happy.
Thank you to Chrysty for letting us get to know you a little more today! Everyone be sure and stop by the check-in desk and say hi to Chrysty (even if you don’t have a little one to drop off).