We are halfway through the week already and you know what that means: Time for a wonderful Wednesday Spotlight, featuring our very own Cassidy Halas. This beautiful family has been attending the Journey for about a year, so please make sure to welcome them if you haven’t already and say hello as you see them out and about!
- How are you involved at The Journey? Church goer and I’m involved in the women’s group!
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? Almost a year. We started coming early September 2021.
- Where are you from? We have moved around a lot but settled in Texas about 5 years ago. We have lived in the Austin area for 3 years.
- Please tell us about your family: My husband’s name is Joseph and we have two (almost 3) little ones together. Josie is 4 and Joey is 2. Juniper is on the way!
- Do you have any pets? We have three cats (Leo, Albert, and Alberta) and one dog (Brutus)!
- Favorite season? Winter! My favorite holiday is Christmas!
- Favorite book? Pride and Prejudice would have to be one of my favorite books.
- Favorite meal? I enjoy a nice grilled juicy medium rare steak.
- Favorite football team? Florida Gators and Tampa Bucs!
Thank you, Cassidy! We loved getting to know more about you and we can’t wait to meet little Juniper VERY SOON! (and bonus points for using your Journey Easter photo) We are grateful to have you as part of our family.