Say hello to today’s Wednesday Spotlight! Campbell is one of our high school grads this year. Let’s get to know her!
- My name is Campbell Berglund, daughter of Rob and Amy Berglund and I’ve been going to The Journey for about 16 years. Pretty much my entire life!
- I have worked in the nursery but I currently volunteer in the cafe with Dale and Marleen Richerdson. We are the “donut dealers”.
- I’ve lived in Texas for my whole life, so almost 18 years. My parents have been married for 25 years and I have one sister who is 22. She annoys me sometimes because she really likes to try and kiss me but I love her.
- Favorite book: That’s a really tough question! I am a major book reader so I have a lot of favorites! Some of my favorite authors include Sarah J. Maas, Colleen Hoover, J.K. Rowling, Victoria Aveyard, and Margaret Rogerson. Most of their books land in my “favorites” category.
- Favorite Movie: I have three favorite movies! (As you can tell, I have a hard time narrowing down to one) I love scary movies so The Conjuring is one of my favorites. I also love 1950s and 60s movies so my two other favorites are Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Fun Fact: Even though I’m going to nursing school, I have always secretly wanted to be a writer. For a while I was writing my own book but I kind of forgot about it. It wasn’t very good anyway. It needed a lot of revising I also have always had a dream of owning my own bookstore/coffee shop!
- Some of my Hobbies: I love reading, baking, shopping, and coffee drinking. Thankfully I work at Starbucks so I get my fill of coffee. I love reading and I have a very large overflowing bookshelf that I am going to have to expand soon!
- Extra: In the fall, I will be. attending University of Mary Hardin-Baylor for nursing. This is also where my sister attended school. I’m kind of following in her footsteps except that she is a pediatric ICU nurse and I want to be a flight nurse, which is the nurse who is in the Life Flight helicopters!
Be sure to give Campbell your best wishes as she enters into college life and continues in her studies. God’s blessings on your journey, Campbell!