It’s time for a Wednesday Spotlight! You may know him from the man behind the drum set on Sundays, but you’ve certainly seen this family around if you’ve attended with us. Say hello to Art and the Jimenez family!
- Position at The Journey? Musician on the worship team.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? Since summer 2019.
- Where are you from? I’m from El Paso TX and have lived in Texas most of my life. San Diego CA (1978), (Beeville TX 1979-80), (El Paso TX 1980-1997), (San Marcos TX 1997-2003) (Austin TX 2003-2008), (Cedar Park/Leander/ Georgetown 2008-present).
- Please tell us about your family: Our family is made up of my wife Michelle and I who have been married since 2012 and together since 2003. Michelle is a 4th grade teacher at Noble Elementary School in Liberty Hill Elementary. Our 3 kiddos Noah, Evelyn, and Elijah (twins 6 years old) attend Liberty Hill Elementary in Liberty Hill. We love to go camping, watch movies, play at our neighborhood parks, go swimming, and hang out with neighbors and family.
- Goal for 2022 – To finish reading the Bible in a year.
- What are some of your hobbies? Playing drums, disc golf, watching documentaries, traveling, and chasing our kids around the house.
- Do you have any pets? Yes, we have a sweet Great Pyrenees mix named Bella.
- Favorite Season? Spring.
- Favorite vacation you’ve taken? Lima Peru.
- What movie always makes you laugh? 3 Amigos or any Mel Brooks film.
Thank you to Art and the Jimenez family for letting us get to know you more today! We are so grateful to have you in our Journey family.