Are you ready for this week’s Spotlight? Cuz here we go!
Today we get to meet Kyle (and his family!), one of our newest families to join The Journey. Everyone say hello to Kyle and the Bailey’s!
- Where are you from? Native Texan, I’ve lived in Waco, Austin and Dallas my whole life, so I say I’m from I-35.
- How long have you been coming to The Journey? About 6 months, my wife and I started the same week Curt and Michelle did.
- Volunteer position at The Journey? We usually sit close to the middle. Just kidding, attendee, I guess? (Kyle is being modest; he is the newest bass player on our worship team!)
- Tell us a little bit about your family! My wife, Ruth, and I have been married for 4 years, and I married into our 2 wonderful kids, Liam, 13 and Annabelle, 11.
Kyle fun facts!
- Favorite Bible verse: I have some favorites, but Romans 7 and 8, there’s just so much in those 2 chapters.
- Fun fact about yourself: I used to be a lumberjack!
- What are some of your hobbies? Music!
- Favorite book? (besides the Bible!): 2, the 2 volume set of Theodore Roosevelt biography by Edmund Morris. He’s our greatest president.
- Favorite movie? Hard to pick 1: Saving Private Ryan, El Dorado, Inception, African Queen.
Thank you, Kyle, for taking the time to let us know a little more about you and for lending us your musical talent on Sundays! Everyone make sure to say hello (and welcome) to Kyle and his family. We love having you at The Journey!