Journey Kids, Journey Preteens, and Journey Students activities are available on campus!
- Journey Kids and Journey Preteens can enjoy a wonderful time of socially distant fellowship and learning during both our 9:30 and 11:00 services.
- Journey Students attend the worship service with their parents.
- Journey Students are then invited back on campus for Refresh On The Porch from 4:30-6:00 Sunday evening.
What to Expect
Here are a few things we are doing to love our littlest neighbors and our not-so-little neighbors as we welcome them on campus.
- UPDATE 5/3/21 – Preregistration (9:30 & 11:00 Journey Kids and Preteen): We are no longer asking parents to preregister their children for service! Parents of children and preteens in Nursery-6th grade should check their children in the Journey Kids Check-In desk. Please do this prior to getting your seating ticket for the Big Room.
9:30 Service – Mask Required
- Nursery and Pre-K: Volunteers in the Nursery and Pre-K rooms will be masked, but children in these rooms will not be asked to wear a mask.
- Elementary and Pre-Teen: Children in Elementary and Preteens will be asked to wear a mask while in their rooms – like at school. The volunteers in these rooms will also be masked.
- The Big Room: Parents are welcome to keep their children with them during the service if they are uncomfortable with any of the social distancing guidelines in the classrooms. We are asking anyone age 10 and over to wear a mask while they are in the building.
11:00 Service – Mask Optional
Please wear a mask as you enter the building and until you get to your Big Room seat or classroom. Please wear your mask again as you get up and leave your seat or classroom.
- Nursery and Pre-K: Volunteers and children in these rooms will not be asked to wear a mask.
- Elementary and Pre-Teen: Children in Elementary and Preteens will be able to take off their mask once they reach their classroom. If they leave the room, they should put their mask back on. Masks for volunteers in these rooms will also be optional.
- The Big Room: Parents are welcome to keep their children with them during the service if they are uncomfortable with any of the social distancing guidelines in the classrooms.
- Journey Students (4:30-6:00): As Journey Students will be meeting outside for Refresh On The Porch, masks are not required during Refresh unless weather requires us to move indoors. Please bring a mask, just in case.
If you have any questions about your child’s class or your student’s gathering , please reach out to:
- Alexis Nichols at email@example.com
- Paul Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org.