Journey Kids, Journey Preteens, and Journey Students activities have resumed on campus for 11:00 service!
- Journey Kids and Preteens can enjoy a wonderful time of socially distant fellowship and learning at our 11:00 service.
- Journey Students attend the worship service with their parents.
- Journey Students are then invited back on campus for Refresh On The Porch from 4:30-6:00 Sunday evening.
- For our 9:30 service, families can attend the service together in the Big Room. Journey Kids and Journey Preteens will NOT be meeting during the 9:30 service.
What to Expect
Here are a few things we are doing to love our littlest neighbors and our not-so-little neighbors as we welcome them back on campus.
- Preregistration/Reduced Class Sizes (11:00 only): We have capped the number of children or preteens in each room and will gradually increase the capacity. For this reason, it is important for parents to preregister their child or preteen for service. You can preregister by clicking the button below.
- Preregistration Full? If preregistration for your child’s or preteen’s room is full, they are more than welcome to attend the service with you in the big room!
- Journey Kids Check-In (11:00 only): Parents of children and preteens in Nursery-6th grade should check their children in the Journey Kids Check-In desk. Please do this prior to getting your seating ticket for the Big Room.
- Nursery and Pre-K (11:00 only): Volunteers in the Nursery and Pre-K rooms will be masked, but children in these rooms will not be asked to wear a mask.
- Elementary and Pre-Teen (11:00 only): Children in Elementary and Preteens will be asked to wear a mask while in their rooms – like at school. The volunteers in these rooms will also be masked.
- Journey Students (4:30-6:00): As Journey Students will be meeting outside for Refresh On The Porch, masks are not required during Refresh.
- The Big Room (9:00 or 11:00): Parents are welcome to keep their children with them during the service if they are uncomfortable with any of the social distancing guidelines in the classrooms. We are asking anyone age 10 and over to wear a mask while they are in the building.
- A Little Bit Different: Lastly, if you haven’t already been to one of our on-campus services with your younger kids, please talk to them about how church might look a little different for a while. They may not see all their old friends, and they might have new teachers. Change can be scary, especially for our littler ones, but you as their parent can help alleviate some of their fears and prepare them to have a wonderful time.
If you have any questions about your child’s class or your student’s gathering , please reach out to:
- Alexis Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Nichols at email@example.com.