Time to SHINE!
November 2018—Here we are, approaching the finish line of a successful ministry year. By God’s grace, we are positioned for increased Gospel influence in 2019. Journey, it’s time to Shine! Your year-end sacrificial generosity will propel our mission to advance God’s Kingdom.
Any contributions received through December 31 will be included in your 2018 giving statements for tax purposes.
JOURNEY OPERATING FUND: Finish Well Goal — $30,000
Year-end giving to our Operating Fund insures 2018 ministry stability and a strong beginning to an exciting 2019 year of Gospel impact.
Playground Cover: Shine Goal — $5,000
Provide shade for all the kiddos (and Shepherds) in the JBF and MDO family.
Front Lawn Lighting: Shine Goal — $1,000
Lighting for front lawn and playground to enable evening outdoor activities for Journey Students and Foster Parent Night Out.
Orange Curriculum Theme Art: Shine Goal — $2,400
Provide artwork and props to support and enhance our new Orange curriculum.
Music Equipment: Shine Goal — $5,300
– Wireless Mics (5) – $3500
– Replacement IEM for 600MHz – $600
– Router for Audio Fusion IEM – $200
– Tracks for Songs – $500
– Stands, cables, power, etc. – $500
Orphan Care: Shine Goal — $5000
Provide generous support for our monthly Foster Parent Night Out events, Orphan Care special events, resources for agencies, and foster care and adoption training.
KOZ National Support: Shine Goal — $3000
Support our national Kids Outdoor Zone organization by sponsoring 3 tables at the annual Gala in February of 2019.
Chase Anderson Benevolence Fund: Shine Goal — $5,000
Provide financial assistance to people in need.
How to get your Shine on:
1. Pray, Pray, Pray, to our God who owns it all. Ask Him to provide clarity and direction regarding your generosity.
2. Respond in obedience to His clarity and direction.
3. Enjoy the blessings of participating in God’s mission for His Church!
Shine 2018 Giving Instructions:
- Giving online for your Shine donation is convenient. Just review the instructions below and click on the “Give Online” button.
- You can also pay by check—just designate “Shine” in the memo line with the preferred option from above.
Online Giving Example
Step 1: Your first step is to login if you already have an account, especially if you have a saved credit card. Otherwise, just fill in the fields and continue to Step 2 illustrated below.
Step 2: Your next step is to select a designation of where you want your giving to apply. You also need to include a credit card number if one is not already stored in your account.