Newsletter Updated Tuesdays
PHASE 2.1 CONTINUES! Join us at 9:30 or 11:00 for either of our two on campus services.
- Click HERE for more information about Phase 2.
- Click HERE to register your Journey Kid or Journey Preteen for the 11:00 service.
The Campus Gathering continues to GROW. Please join us here at 9:30 or 11:00 AM for worship with your church family!
For those joining us for either of the on-campus gatherings, here’s what to expect:
- Come Early: As we are following social distancing guidelines, we ask that you arrive a little early. This allows us to love our neighbors by hand sanitizing, getting into the building safely, and getting to our seats.
- Wear A Mask: We are asking everyone 10 years of age and older to wear a mask while in the building. In their classrooms, children in Kindergarten and older will be asked to wear a mask – just like in school. One will be provided if you need one.
- Choose your wristband: Red means “Hi! I’m keeping my distance,” Yellow means “I’m okay with talking but not touching” and Green means “I’m okay with hugs and high-fives.” Be sure to bring back and reuse any wristbands you’ve used in previous weeks.
- More Information: Click HERE for more information about on-campus services.
If you are unable to join us on campus, we are livestreaming our 9:30 AM worship service – ONLINE LIVESTREAM
Interested in Videography or Sound Mixing? We have volunteer opportunities in these roles. If either of these and technology are interesting to you, contact email@example.com
Current Message Series: Servant King
This Week’s Message: “Have you heard?”
This Week’s Bible Passage: Mark 3:7-12
Reminder of your application from Sunday’s message: “We, the people, are responsible for our moral and religious citizenship.”
YouVersion: Is an amazing FREE bible app for your smart device.
Streetlights Bible: Is an audio bible for the New Testament using the NLT set to music.
Parent Cue: Keep the conversation going with your students at home.
>CURRENT MESSAGE SERIES: Servant King – A Study of Mark’s Gospel. Join us for an engaging look at Mark’s story of Jesus’ life. Each week will provide a focused, in-depth historical examination of Jesus’ mission lived out among a diverse cast of characters–the followers, the desperate, the curious, the antagonistic, and the apathetic.
>WHEN YOU WORSHIP THOUGH FINANCIAL GIVING…We can make needed upgrades to our Journey campus. Yay GOD!
WEEKLY UPDATES: Watch HERE for videos that include biblical teaching, encouragement for parents, worship tips and 3 Things in 2 Minutes.
>REFRESH HALLOWEEN PARTY – October 25th: Journey Students, be sure to come in costume on October 25th from 5:30-7:30 for our annual Halloween party.
JOURNEY KIDS “MASK-ARADE” – October 25th: Our theme this month in Journey Elementary and Preteens has been “Offstage – Drop the Act” and we’ve talking about living a life of integrity. To celebrate, we’re having a Mask-arade during the 11:00 service this Sunday, October 25th. Your kids are invited to wear their costumes, and there may even be some candy and prizes! We can’t wait to see you there!
>OUTDOOR WORSHIP ON THE GREEN – November 1st: Join us November 1st from 6:00-7:00 PM for a night of appropriately responsible worship and fellowship on the Journey lawn. Families are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs or blanket to sit on, and any snacks or drinks you may need. As we are still following social distancing guidelines, the playscape and the gaga ball pit will be unavailable for use. We are so excited for this opportunity to worship with our Journey family in person!
This NEW REALITY is an extraordinary season of Gospel opportunity. LETS GO!
GIVING THIS WEEK
JBF OPERATING FUND: DESTINATION IMPACT:
Weekly need: $ 9,508 Received last week: $ 0
Received last week: $ 2,125 Received YTD: $6,843
YTD need: $377,414
Received YTD: $322,821