On the menus below are everything you will need in this new reality to develop your faith and lead your family toward maturity.
There are several ways to virtually join us in general activities on The Journey:
- Videos: RightNow Media is similar to Netflix for Christian video content and is available to you free through our church subscription. If you want to use RightNow Media, email email@example.com with your email address and we will send you an invitation.
- Small Groups: See section below.
Small Group / Journey Men / Ladies Bible Study
Being part of some type of Small Group is key to your experience on The Journey. Our small groups include our Journey Men group and our Ladies Bible Study group. This is where you can connect deeply with others, share life lessons and encourage one another to grow in your faith. This cannot be accomplished in a worship service with a lot of people but it can be achieved in person in a small group or through a virtual small group experience.
So, if you have not yet joined a group, check out the variety of options available on this page and try it out!
Journey Students are going digital! Just because we can’t meet face to face doesn’t mean we stop hanging out, growing in Christ and being the body!
Here are the ways Journey Students are staying connected:
- Paul Nichols’ cell and email – (940) 284-8948 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ahold of him directly if you have a need!
- Students should join the GroupMe! To join just text Paul with your name and say “Add me to the GroupMe!” and he will add you ASAP. The GroupMe App is free so go get it! Don’t forget to turn notifications on for this app! https://groupme.com/en-US/
- Everyone, including students, should follow the Journey on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to stay connected and interact with us on social media!
- Students should join their families for our Live Stream Services on Facebook on Sunday mornings at 11 am!
- Go download the Zoom App to your smart device or install the Zoom client on your computer.
- Create a FREE account! Remember your login info!
- Add REFRESH ONLINE to your Google calendar and turn on notifications
+ to Google Calendar
- Join the Zoom Meeting @ 5 pm on Sundays (Meeting ID: 594-637-8591)
- Parents follow up REFRESH ONLINE with content from the Parent Cue App. The Parent Cue App
JourneyKids / JourneyKids Jr.
Hi, Journey Families!
I hope you’ve been helping your children check out our new content! If you haven’t heard, I have added a lesson video to the worship song and the weekly movie for PreK, K-3 and PreTeen. Orange has hooked it’s churches up with a free Playlister account so that we can not only have immediate access to their content, but we can also embed our own teaching content and get it out to you at home in a way that’s a lot more like what the kids would’ve received had they been able to attend in person. Just scroll down and find the link that’s appropriate to your child’s age and sit back and watch!
And remember, Parent Cue App will also help you engage Sunday’s lesson with your child throughout the week. If you haven’t yet downloaded the Parent Cue App, please click HERE for directions for how to do so.
I continue to be in prayer for God to give you the confidence you may need to be the champion of your child’s faith as you dive into God’s word with them during the week. I am here for you and I would love to hear how your experience is going! I’d also love to pray for you and/or your child(ren) if you have any specific prayer requests. Please reach out to me at email@example.com with any feedback, questions or concerns you may have.
Journey Kids content for August 16th
Journey Kids content for August 9th